Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thinking of You Angel

#26131
This past Thursday I ordered "Thinking Of You" and I thought I would have gotten it yesterday in the mail but it was not meant to be I'm sure that I will get it on Monday.  I think she is so pretty I don't know why I'm so drawn to her maybe it's the shell who knows but she will be mine soon! I still want A Tree A Prayer, Truely Golden, Beautiful Wishes, & Spirit of Giving, Those four are on my top list to get asap! There are others I want and I will get them as I can afford them.  I don't know what it is with these figurines that I just love!  My daughter thinks that they are creepy with a face, actually I think they are beautiful without the face, you can make them mean whatever you want you are not locked into a certain feeling because of the face.   Actually I don't even notice they don't have a face.  Oh well to each his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...