Saturday, April 9, 2011

Remembrance Angel

Well I ordered the Remembrance Angel today!  I probably shouldn't have but oh well such is life!  I think she is just beautiful!  I love the way her dress has a carved pattern to it.  I hope this is a trend with Susan Lordi because I really like them. 
#26247
On a sad note I broke one of my Willow Tree figurines...it was the large Joy!!!!  I about had a fit, it fell (because of me) I bumped my computer desk and they all came tumbling down thank GOD she was the only causality!  I have nine large Willow Tree figurines lined up across the top of my computer desk I think I should re-think the wisdom of that!   Now that I have a broken one I will have to take special care of her....I glued her back together with 2 part epoxy as recommended but I'm so afraid she will get knocked down again either by me or my Siamese cat Chloe.  She like to check out all my Willow Trees! 

I am going to buy Surrounded by Love next weekend.  I just love the colored flowers against the neutral background,  She is so pretty!  My friend has her and the Beautiful Wishes and they are so beautiful.  I have several more I want to get and will do that in the next few months.   I can't hardly wait for the new ones coming out in June!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...