Saturday, April 16, 2011

Surrounded by Love

#26233
It did it!  I finally got her!  She is absolutely beautiful I think she is my favorite figurine her and Angel Love.  I still want to get Thinking of You she is so pretty I love seashells!  I really want them ALL!  I will have them most of them if not all of them!  I think the thing I like most about Surround by Love is the color!  They are beautiful the way they are but that added bit of color just makes everything pop! 

I checked on the status of Free Spirit and she just mailed it out yesterday, I should get her next week sometime I don't know what took her so long to get it out...Grrrr I bought it on the 10th and she is just now shipping it out I will see how fast it gets here and that will the measure of whether or not she gets good or bad feedback I would think that if you are a seller you would want all GOOD feedback  you could get.  Oh well she is not a very good ebayer!  I probably won't buy from her again.  Her loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...